The Kissing Booth.

A monthly comedy showcase hosted by Brandy & Sara. Stand ups, sketches, songs, and more from some of NYC's hottest hi-jinxers, with a spectacular finale. Part party, part performance- cheap booze & an all nite dance-fest post-show. Pucker Up For Comedy!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

THE STATE is BACK!!!

If you want to know greatness, you need to fucking go to iTunes and download the first season of The State. And I mean now, fuckfaces. NOW.


Seriously, this show was so influential to me and the members are all supertalents who deserved so much more thenthey got handed by MTV and the networks. Kevin Allison was the director of my and Sara's first sketch show and is also a friend who I adore, so show The Red Headed Gay some love.

Go! NOW!

PS My fab pal Oren edited this and me is awesome as well. Just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home